Allan Waschak – firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Times & Locations:
Howard Community College
Middle School age
Pool 9:00 to 9:45 Dryland 9:45 to 10:30
Elementary school age
Pool 9:45 to 10:30 Dryland 9:00 to 9:45
High School age
Pool 10:30 to 11:15 Dryland 9:45 to 10:30
Adults 20 to 30
Pool 11:15 to 12:00 Dryland 10:30 to 11:15
Adults 30 to 50
Pool 12:00 to 1:00 Dryland 11:15 to 12:00
Capacity is 100 athletes; 20 athletes in 5 group by age.
Swim practice consists of 45 minutes of dryland training (warm up & stretching) in the gym and 45 minutes of swimming to work on swimming fundamentals (stroke, starts, turns and finishing).
Optional Friday Practices for athletes who swim 100 yd + events or do not need individual coaching.
[tribe_events category=”swimming” view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” date=”today”]
- Athletes must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance or with floatation device.
- Athletes must commit to attending required qualifiers and state competition. (optional for 1st year athletes).
- Athletes attend 8 of the 10 practices to qualify for Summer Games.
- Athletes need to wear their own swimsuit and towel for practices.
- Athletes will be given a TEAM SWIMSUIT to be worn at competitions
- Athletes must attend two qualifiers to qualify for Summer Games.
- SOHO Hosts a qualifier for the whole team.
- ½ Team will go to Loyola Swim Meet for athletes who swim 50 & 100+ events.
- ½ Team will go to Stone Ridge Swim Meet who swim 25 & 50 events.
- Unified partner role available for volunteers to participate in relays with athletes.