Young Athletes Program
Special Olympics Young Athletes is an early childhood play program for children with and without intellectual disabilities, ages 2 to 7 years old. Young Athletes introduces basic sport skills, like running, kicking and throwing.
Katie Boggs, Ashley and Matt Murphy – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warm Up/Welcome Song
- 3-4 Individual Practice Activities
- 1-2 Whole Group Practice Activities
- Cool Down/Closing Song
[tribe_events category=”young-athletes” view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” date=”today”]
- Parent/caregiver participation required.
- Children with and without intellectual disabilities ages 2 to 7.
Provided by Special Olympics
- Help set-up materials.
- Interact with the athletes and help them participate in the activities
- Run an activity station.